Sunday 23 January 2011

Facebook

I quite often send invites to "Friends" from my personal FB page over to follow my ART FB PAGE.

Today I discovered that many people who previously have been following my PAGE have without warning been disconnected. I believe these people are those who originally became FANS of my PAGE before they switched to "LIKE". These people have been FANS since I started using Facebook i.e. a few years ago... and include family members. I noticed a while ago that visitors numbers and responses had dropped for no apparent reason, now I know why. So anyone who has a BUSINESS PAGE might want to check this.
I would suggest you invite FRIENDS from your BUSINESS PAGE and see if the same has happened to you.

It really seems with the ongoing changes to Facebook.. the horrible new personal profile page, LIKE instead of FAN (Whats that all about ?) and now disconnecting folks who have already opted to follow my ART PAGE that the current management of Facebook are doing a really excellent job off putting off their users.

I'd like to invite you to head over to LinkedIn and connect with me (Andy Mercer) because the way things are going I'm not sure I will be active on Facebook much longer.

Regards

Andy Mercer

Buy Fine Art Originals and PrintsMy Red Bubble - Art PrintsMy Zazzle Shop- Cards, Mugs T Shirts etc

No comments: