Saturday 11 September 2010

Pet Hates

Nicolas Poussin.. what's all that about ?
Brian Sewell.. because he's a toff, and because he likes Poussin

Tony Blair
Margaret Thatcher
Almost all politicians to be honest. "Lie with a smile"

Buearocrats.. I hate em so much I can't bring myself to even press spell check.

Sunday Drivers. Please drive on Wednesdays

Cyclists.. we spend a fortune on cycle lanes and they ride on the pavements, ignore traffic lights. Introduce the death penalty for all law breaking cyclists

Caravans.. sheds on wheels.. enough said.

Greens. They maybe right but I wished they'd stop going on and on about it.

People who steal your ideas and claim they are their own. Get a life saddo's.

Facebook and Twitter. I don't care about the shrubs in your back garden. Never used either myself.

Talentless people who always manage to appear again and again on TV. I call them the Thames Valley mafia.

Alternative comedians.. they were never alternative and they generally weren't comedians. Thankfully they've almost become extinct.. but still manage to get on the TV almost every night.

Planning laws.. I'm convinced Britain would be better if we just scrapped all planning laws. You just know Venice couldn't happen now.. health and safety would take them to the cleaners.. building regs would fine them.. every tin pot official on the planet would be queueing up to issue a warrant against them and if by some miracle it got through the planning process some "quality assured" but basically dodgy builder would get the £3 billion contract and the city would have sunk into the mud within 3 years.

Suburbia..see above. (I think I might also have to include Suburbia in "MY INFLUENCES")


(to be continued)

My Red Bubble - Art PrintsMy Zazzle Shop- Cards, Mugs T Shirts etc

1 comment:

Life, Laughter and Paris said...

Ah....so many of your pet hates are mine too! Don't you hate that :)